Here at Superior Pro Inspections, we take pride in our attention to detail as we inspect the structure and its components. During our inspection, we make sure to check for any structural, safety and moisture related issues.
The Services Provided In Our Basic Home Inspection are:
- Inspection and description of the foundation type and its current condition
- Inspection of the roof and other roofing components for type, condition, and any points of possible water intrusion.
- Inspection of all exterior roofing, siding, foundation, porches, decks, doors, windows, garages,and garage doors
- Inspection of water supply and electrical supply to the house and outdoor panels
- Inspection of HVAC condenser unit and site drainage
Our Additional Services, Provided for An Additional Fee, Are:
- Pool Inspections: Pool inspections are a necessary part of your home inspection. Just like any major component of the home, repairs can be costly. We inspect every visible aspect of your pool.
- Septic Inspections
- Sheds and Outbuildings
- Sprinkler Systems
- 11 Month Warranty Inspection
- New Home Construction 3rd Party Inspections: A pre-close inspection is the last chance you will get to see if the workmanship is up to the correct standards. It is a smart move to have a third-party inspector.